|Home||OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
busyvoice.com is owned and operated by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD, a limited liability company incorporated in England. You must agree to the following terms and conditions before using our services. These Terms and conditions apply to both Free Advertisers, Featured Advertisers and Commercial Partners.
(1) Adult or Mature Content.
You must not post or display ads with adult or mature content including photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities. The following are examples of unacceptable content:
* Pornographic materials (photos or videos)
* Lewd or provocative images
* Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
* Sexual tips or advice
* Sexual fetish sites
* Adult toys or products
* Ads or links to external sites containing adult content
* Adult links and/or adult keywords within the meta data in the source code of your site.
Please note, we have a very rigorous review procedure to screen out all unacceptable contents and we reserve the right to delete any ads which breach the above condition with or without notice. And we may ban users in breach from using our services.
(2) You must not copy, reproduce, post, re-publish, download, broadcast, transmit, or make available to the public any material published on busyvoice.com in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. busyvoice.com is protected by UK Copyright Law.
(3) You must not post or display any indecent, racist, threatening, abusive or defamatory material on busyvoice.com.
(4) You must not use our services to perpetrate fraud or facilitate any fraudulent activity.
(5) You must not post or display any false or misleading information or material on busyvoice.com.
(6) You must not spread spam or distribute viruses or similar harmful programes through our website.
(7) You must not hack or gain unathorised access to our databases or source files or carry out any act that may disrupt the operation of busyvoice.com.
(8) You must not copy, modify or distribute any other user's contents and personal data without their consent or infringe on their rights in any way.
(9) You must not use robots or similar automated means to collect data or any contents from busyvoice.com for any purpose without our permission.
(10) You are legally and personally responsible for any content, data or information you post on busyvoice.com.
(11) We reserve the right to remove any content or post that we consider inappropriate, indiecent, fraudulent, misleading, false, criminal or in breach of our terms and conditions, without notice.
(12) Though we permit users to post free unlimited ads, ads must be DISTINCT. This means each ad must be about a completely different/separate item or product. You MUST NOT post numerous ads which talk about the same product or item. This is to prevent users from 'flooding' our website with repeating ads and denying other users of top spot spaces. We reserve the right to ban any users found to be 'flooding' our website with or without notice.
(13) You must report any case of criminal, fraudulent, misleading, offensive or inapproriate content, material or advert you may discover when using our services. We will investigate and take appropriate actions regarding your report to help make busyvoice.com a safe marketplace.
(14) Though ordinary adverts are free on busyvoice.com, we charge fees for some premium services. Such fees are not refundable once the advert(s) in question is(are) inserted and displayed on our website. All fees must be paid in full before the required premium service will be provided. However, some premium posts may still be displayed before completion of payment, BUT as 'FREE ADVERT'. This will be converted to the required advert type on completion of payment. We reserve the right to change our fees without notice. New and applicable fees will be clearly displayed on our ad forms.
(15) We do not edit, screen or review the contents of adverts posted on our website. We are not involved in anyway in dealings or transactions between users of our services. We therefore do not guarantee that advert contents will be error-free, accurate and prestine. We also do not accept any liability for the contents of adverts on our website or for the consequences of transactions or dealings between users including any losses suffered. It is thus the responsility of users to take all necessary precautions and carry out all necessary checks and investigations to ensure the genuiness of adverts, advertisers and respondents before entering into any form of transaction or dealing.
(16) This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of England and Wales. You and busyvoice.com submit to the jusrisdiction of the English Courts. Any claim or dispute you may have against busyvoice.com must be resolved by the courts of England and Wales.
(17) Terms of Payment
At the moment we receive all payments through PayPal's Secure Payment System. PayPal accepts all major credit cards and their service is very reliable, secure and safe. Payment for our services are taken in advance, i.e. we receive payments before displaying ads in Commercial Advertising Slots. Payments cannot be refunded once we commence displaying Featured Ads and Ads in Commercial Ad Slots. Refund will be made if we are unable to fulfil displaying advertisers's ads due to circumstances beyond our control.
(18) We reserve the right to amend, review or update these terms and conditions to enable us respond to changes in applicable laws or to enable us operate or serve our users better.